Precision Pain Care & Rehabilitation logo
Queens Office (718) 215-1888
Long Island Office (516) 419-4480
Make an Appointment
  • Play slider
  • Pause slider

Acupuncture

• Chris Corbo

First time I ever have done acupuncture. Feeling much better after just only one session. Can’t wait to go back.

Read More

• Sid Darshan

Dr Chacko is attentive, professional, patient focused and quite a diligent person. Simple and easy going as well- no airs. Dr Chacko is simply put the most sincere, honest and best doctor in South Queens. His entire staff is quite courteous and helpful. The resident Acupuncturist deserves special mention as well for his professionalism and the wonderful and much appreciated positive results which he accomplishes on behalf of his patients. Thanks a Million to Dr Chacko and his entire Team. Sidharta Darshan (Recovered Patient Of Dr Chacko)

Read More

• Tom Ciminera

Dr. Chacko is a doctor who actually looks you in the eyes and listens, and explains everything where you don't need a medical degree to understand. The acupuncturist on his staff is very knowledgeable and friendly and explains everything in detail. I feel like a new person, actually going out and doing things where for months I was just a couch potato. I highly recommend Dr. Chacko.

Read More