Meet Dr. Chacko
Pain Management/Sports Medicine
- Medical school – St. George’s University School of Medicine
- Mount Sinai, Queens Hospital – Internship in Internal Medicine
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Montefiore Medical Center – Residency in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, Kessler Institute for Rehabilitation – Fellowship in Pain Management
- New York State licensed and certified in Acupuncture
- North Shore – LIJ Hospital
- Winthrop – University Hospital
- North Shore Forest Hills Hospital
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- American Board of Pain Medicine
- American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonography
- MD Acupuncture Certification
- Pain management specialist
- Sports medicine specialist
Dr. Chacko is trained in all aspects of Pain Management and Sports Medicine
- Neck and Back Pain
- Shoulder / Elbow / Wrist Pain
- Hip / Knee /Ankle Pain
- Sprains and Strains
- Osteoarthritis Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Sciatica and Stenosis
- Sports Injuries
- Auto Accident Injuries
- Work Related Injuries
Dr. Chacko is passionate about providing the most comprehensive and up-to-date treatment for those suffering from severe pain. He has extensive experience and expertise in regenerative medicine, musculoskeletal medicine, spinal pain management, and sports medicine. He specializes in the most advanced interventional pain management techniques including both ultrasound and fluoroscopically guided injections.
Dr. Chacko is board certified in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation and Pain Medicine by the American Board of Pain Medicine. He completed his residency in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation at Montefiore Medical Center/Albert Einstein College of Medicine. He completed a fellowship in pain management and sports medicine at the prestigious UMDNJ/Kessler Institute for Rehabilitation.
He is affiliated with North Well Health Medical Center, LIJ medical center, Winthrop University Hospital and North Well Forest Hills hospital.
Dr. Chacko is a caring and compassionate physician who believes in understanding and making his patients feel comfortable. He's well-versed in English and Spanish.
He received his ultrasound certification from the American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonography (ARDMS).
He also holds MD certification in acupuncture.