Precision Pain Care & Rehabilitation logo
Queens Office (718) 215-1888
Long Island Office (516) 419-4480
Make an Appointment
  • Play slider
  • Pause slider

Pain Management

• Paramjit Singh

I decided to see Dr. Chacko because of the great reviews I saw online and I have not been disappointed. I highly recommend him. Professional, caring and knowledgeable are the words that come to mind. Dr. Chacko is a miracle worker. He is patient and takes time to ask questions so that he better understands your pain and his bedside manner really puts me at ease. I have seen him for two different issues; neck and back—and both times he was able to significantly reduce my pain level with epidural injections. Overall, his office & staff are fantastic. I have always been treated with kindness and respect.

Read More

• Jaqwinder Singh

My doctor told me to see Dr. Chacko. He is a very good doctor. MRI show I have disc herniation. I didn't want injection but doctor told me it's very safe and no pain. I trust doctor, you trust him too. Injection he give me was very good. I have no pain now. Go see this doctor.

Read More

• Happy

Dr. Chacko and his staff are very professional. The doctor is very smart, good technique with needles. I was afraid of epidural injection but it was only a 6 min procedure. Nothing to be afraid of. Your life is safe in the hands of this doctor. Thank you doctor.

Read More

• Ann Tan

Great doctor, knowledgeable. Was able to see me right away. Addressed all my questions. 2 epidurals from the doctor helped a lot for my back pain. To keep the pain from coming back he recommended acupuncture, which is so much better than physical therapy!

Read More

• Donna Maldonado

I recently started treatment at this office and am very pleased. Dr Chacko is very pleasant and listens to your concerns. I also have been receiving Acupuncture and i do feel confident that it will help me. I’m very happy i found this office.

Read More

Pages [1] 2 3 4 5 6 of 9 | Next | Last