Precision Pain Care & Rehabilitation logo
Queens Office (718) 215-1888
Long Island Office (516) 419-4480
Make an Appointment
  • Play slider
  • Pause slider

Pain Management

• Lendolph Ganesh

Very prompt and efficient care given by dr.Chacko and staff. was suffering with a lower back pain since christmas day.had different test done eg. MRI and Nerve test. was given the right treatment, relief over 95%, only having a crampy and numb feeling on the left anterior thigh. hope to see MD, in a week's time and discuss this feeling, thank u DR and staff,

Read More

• Ladis G.

I am thrilled to have found this medical professional so close to my home! He actually LISTENED to me and to my concerns. I was especially impressed with his knowledge of pain management. He was not one of those doctors that try to push pain meds without even exploring other options. I am also very appreciative of the front desk staff! They were so friendly and compassionate! They answered all of my questions and are very competent with managing the office schedule. I think I waited 2 minutes before being called into the office!

Read More

• Ismael Suarez

Dr.Jeffrey Chacko,MD, very professional,him and his staff,they make you feel comfortable, at his offices,knows what his doing at all time,,,I highly recommend him to everybody that needs help, with pain and MEDICAL rehabilitation.. .

Read More

• Camelle Seepersaud

I google this doctor because I was suffering from Sciatica painfor four years and after my first visit my pain was gone. I’m am so happy with this doctor and will recommend him to anyone.

Read More

• Kerri Varela

Dr. Chacko and his staff are amazing. Girls at front desk are always so welcoming and friendly. Dr Chacko has been treating my neck & lower back pain for a year now and I couldn’t be happier with the services provided and ease of appointments and wait times.

Read More

FirstPrevious | Pages 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 of 6 | Next | Last