Precision Pain Care & Rehabilitation logo
Queens Office (718) 215-1888
Long Island Office (516) 419-4480
Make an Appointment
  • Play slider
  • Pause slider

Pain Management

• Rhena Chuachingco

Rhena Chuachingco - Dr. Chacko was extremely helpful with my grandmother who had arthritis. He was able to relieve her pain through knee injections and I highly recommend him.

Read More

• Bhupi Singh

Bhupi Singh - Very good Doctor. Doctor told me therapy or small injection. I told him i do the therapy. Therapy only work 1-2 days. I have too much pain everyday. I no sleep. Other doctor give me medicine. Medicine no help. Still pain. I try injection, pain gone for long time. Doctor give me good injections.

Read More

• Frank Delfi

Frank Delfi - Doctor chacko is in a class by itself!! He listens to your conerns and then takes the necessary steps to address your medical issues in a detailed manner which results in Pain relief for you as a patient!! I would highly recommend DoctorChacko without hesitating !!!

Read More

• Don Barrett

Don Barrett - Definitely 5 stars . Great staff and a very very good Dr . Combines modern medical and new medical. That’s what you want. All your needs in one place. Excellent care .

Read More

• Ciro and Steven

Ciro and Steven - Dr Chacko and his staff provide a safe space. Everyone there treats the patient with respect, which has a calming effect on any pain you might have before you even get treated! I regard this office as a positive step for anyone who wants to manage their pain from professionals who care.

Read More

FirstPrevious | Pages 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 of 15 | Next | Last