Precision Pain Care & Rehabilitation logo
Queens Office (718) 215-1888
Long Island Office (516) 419-4480
Make an Appointment
  • Play slider
  • Pause slider

Pain Management

• Evelyn Rivera

Evelyn Rivera - I love coming to doctor chacko's office because everyone is very helpful I receive what is needed. I don't have to wait a half an hour or an hour to be seen and that helps a lot. Everyone here is very polite very helpful in whatever is needed.

Read more

• Errold Corbin Jr

Errold Corbin Jr - This is my first time experiencing back pain. Dr. Chacko was referred to me by Dr. Glen Loria, thank you Dr. Loria! I just received my first epidural shot today, and it might sound a little crazy however, I enjoyed the whole experience today. Now, it might be because today is Valentine's Day that I received a lot of love, but I don't believe that. Dr. Chacko and his staff really made me as comfortable as possible. I especially want to thank his assistant Leah, who complemented this experience. Thank you Dr. Chacko and Leah, go Campbell!!!

Read more

• Ken Petrie

Ken Petrie - It's a shame only 5 stars are allowed. I am walking UPRIGHT again thanks to Dr. Chacko and his amazing staff. Thank you all very much!

Read more

• Baseball Fan

Baseball Fan - I have been a patient of Dr. Chacko for 3 years. He is very professional, knowledgeable, humble and most of all very helpful. He listens to my concerns and does everything in his power to limit the severity of my pain. He does epidurals, cortisone injections and trigger point shots right there at his office. And he explains in detail which procedure is best for me and why. He takes time with his patients and I never feel rushed while i'm in his office. His staff is amazing, very nice people, i never have a problem making an appointment when I need it and the waiting room wait is never too long.I strongly recommend Dr. Chacko

Read more

• Treavor Rattansingh

Treavor Rattansingh - The staff is effecient and fast and know there stuff. Debbie and Chrissy has the office under control. Dr. Chacko gets you in and out with no hassle and has your care at heart. He even remembers you by name even before looking at your chart.

Read more

FirstPrevious | Pages 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 of 15 | Next | Last