Precision Pain Care & Rehabilitation logo
Queens Office (718) 215-1888
Long Island Office (516) 419-4480
Make an Appointment
  • Play slider
  • Pause slider

Pain Management

• Gene Costanza

Gene Costanza - Staff accommodating, polite and kind. Dr Chacko is an exceptional clinician who definitely takes time to explain throughly.

Read More

• Thomas Ciminera

Thomas Ciminera - Dr. Chacko is an excellent doctor with an exceptional staff. He is a doctor that looks you in the eye while talking to unlike most doctors that nod their head and write things down. He explains things in detail and easy to understand. His staff are very helpful and friendly. If I could give more than 5 stars I would.

Read More

• Patricia Cabezas

Patricia Cabezas - i am highly recommend Dr.Chacko very caring knows what is he doing always listen to the patiente concerns and try his best to help people with their needs> he refers patientes to the best known doctors on each specialty. thank you Dr.Chacko for all your help and concern about my health issues

Read More

• alanna

alanna - The staff here is super friendly and very helpful. The wait is never long, I always get into the room very fast. Great acupuncturist, and everyone always accommodates to their patients. Excellent place overall and would recommend to everyone!

Read More

• Geeta Budhu

Geeta Budhu - Wonderful Staffs and best pain management doctor!!! Vinesh

Read More

FirstPrevious | Pages 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 of 15 | Next | Last